For Educators and Parents
The following book lists are designed for use by parents, educators, and students looking for some terrific reads!
The following bibliographies list several international titles grouped into themes often explored in the classroom. Each bibliography indicates an approximate interest level.
- Families (Primary and Elementary Grade Students) (PDF)
- Friendship (Primary and Elementary Grade Students) (PDF)
- Dealing with Wars and Violence (Middle and High School Students) (PDF)
- Strong Female Characters (Middle and High School Students) (PDF)
Internet Resources for Educators and Parents
The following websites, listservs, and blogs offer book lists, book reviews, author information, and other related resources on children’s and adolescent literature.
- Websites, Listservs, and Blogs on Children’s Literature (PDF)
- Websites, Listservs, and Blogs on Adolescent Literature (PDF)
Children and adolescent literature courses in the College of Education, University of Utah