Over the course of each year, many of us at the UCRL present locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We will post as many of our presentations as possible on this website so you can keep track of what each member of the UCRL is currently working on.
Lauren Aimonette Liang:
- Childrens Literature Research Collections: Valuable Resources for the Everyday Classroom
- Using Post-Reading Questioning to Foster Secondary Students’ Understanding of Literature (PDF)
- Utah’s Reading First 2007 (PDF)
- Utah’s Reading First 2006 (PDF)
- Reading Strategies for Secondary English Language Learners (PDF)
- Meeting the Language Demands of English Language Learners through Reading in the Content Areas (PDF)